At Goodreid, we work with our clients to develop a personalized strategy to achieve their investment goals. Our active-management approach is one where accounts are managed individually through a dedicated Portfolio Manager. Investments are allocated to a wide range of securities as part of our disciplined and strategic approach to investing.
In order to stay true to this approach, Goodreid requires a minimum investment of $500,000.
- Goodreid acts strictly as an investment manager and charges fees based on the market value of your account:
1.25% annually on the first $2MM
1.00% annually on the next $3MM
Negotiable over $5MM
- Goodreid works with you to select a suitable custodian to house your assets.
- Your custodian charges a minor commission fee on trades. These fees are billed directly to your account. Goodreid has negotiated competitive rates on our clients’ behalf.
- Goodreid does not employ any sub advisors or agents.
- All of this means that Goodreid’s goal is aligned with your goal – to maximize the portfolio’s net return.
As a client, you can expect:
- Best in class investment management based on decades of experience
- A dedicated Portfolio Manager looking after your account
- Financial planning, and a discovery process to create a personalized investor roadmap
- Tailored and personalized performance reporting on your account
Have questions about our fee structure or approach? Contact us today
Interested in arranging an Investor Discovery session? Sign up here