Goodreid’s investment philosophy, “quality investments at the right price”, offers a foundation for long-term financial success. In order to integrate this investment philosophy into a managed portfolio approach tailored specifically to your needs we must take these additional steps into account:
- Establish a disciplined planning approach called Goodreid Investor Discovery which results in a personalized asset mix intended to achieve long-term investment goals
- Integrate both quantitative and qualitative inputs into the investment process in order to balance risk and reward
- Adhere to a disciplined investment process to achieve consistent performance
- Rely on the belief that long-term earnings and cash flow growth is the most critical factor in determining superior long-term equity performance
- Adhere to a responsive and decisive sell discipline in order to attain superior returns
- Invest in “quality” companies with clear competitive advantages to enhance long-term returns
Below are examples of various asset allocations based on risk/reward objectives. Client asset allocations are fine tuned to the individual circumstances and objectives.