Goodreid provides a complete investment management service beginning with the Goodreid Investor Discovery, a process that allows for a comprehensive assessment of each client’s circumstances. With this foundation of information, understanding and knowledge, an Investor Roadmap can be created which defines goals and objectives and sets risk parameters for the client’s account. Accounts are carefully constructed in accordance with the client’s stated objectives. Each quarter clients receive a comprehensive performance reporting package designed to show how the client’s account has performed in absolute terms but also when compared to their customized benchmark, which is synchronized with their asset mix.
Although Goodreid has clients who are in need of a specialized account (i.e. U.S. Large Cap Equities only), the majority of our clients employ a balanced approach with allocations to Fixed Income as well as Canadian and U.S equity markets.
Goodreid has created a disciplined management process designed to deliver superior investment management products, communication and services to clients.
Client & Manager Dialogue
• Create an Investor Roadmap by completing the Investor Discovery Process
• Identify client’s objectives, constraints, and unique circumstances
• Assess individual risk tolerance
• Highlight risk and return characteristics of asset classes
• Co-ordinate client expectations with manager deliverables
Design & Approve Investment Policy Statement
• Collaborate with client to design an Investment Policy Statement
• Highlight how the Investment Policy Statement provides guidance and limitations on investment of assets
• Approval of Investment Policy Statement from Client
• Goodreid’s Portfolio Managers select individual equities, fixed income securities and cash instruments according to Investment Policy Statement and Guidelines
• On-going portfolio management within the constraints outlined in the Investment Policy Statement
• Manage portfolio in the context of market and economic dynamics
Reporting and Review
• Report on performance quarterly
• Provide Economic Commentary and Capital Markets Outlook quarterly
• Interpret expectations for client consideration
• Review Investment Policy Statement annually with client in the context of client objectives and constraints as well as market expectation
• Confirm Investment Policy Statement and modify if necessary